Director of Development
Monadnock Humane Society
Job DescriptionAre you driven by positively impacting animals, their owners and the community around you? Do you have a passion for developing long-term, meaningful relationships? Are you able to rally people to a cause? If so, we’d like to talk with you about this wonderful opportunity!
Monadnock Humane Society is hiring a Director of Development. MHS is a nonprofit organization working in partnership with pet owners and people through programs and services to build stronger animal-human bonds.
The primary responsibility of this full time Development Director position is to secure funds for our nonprofit organization, develop and oversee our donor database program as well as expand and execute fundraising strategies to connect with our community and financially support the vision and mission of the organization. The Development Director is also responsible for overseeing Marketing and Communications for MHS.
• Create and implement the annual Development Plan to support the organization’s strategic objectives including increasing revenue, growing donations, maintaining and growing donor relationships
• Direct fundraising efforts, including major events, annual/periodic drives, and community fundraising activities
• Develop and implement comprehensive strategies for cultivation of prospective donors and ongoing donor stewardship including using donor management software
• Develop and oversee execution of the Marketing and Events Plan to align with the Development Plan including strategies for social media engagement, public and media relations, website content, collateral, events, and brand management
• Manage the activities, performance and development of the Marketing and Events Coordinator
If you are interested in this exciting career opportunity and are ready to join a fast-paced, dynamic team with a passion for creating a better life for animals and people, apply today! Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. To review a full job description, click here. No phone calls, please.
• 5+ years experience in development
• Demonstrated excellence in organizational, managerial, and communication skills
Prior work leading nonprofit marketing and communications
This is a full time job
Job Contact Details
Closing Date: Friday, June 30, 2023