Skills and Experience
• This is a leadership position requiring 1-2 years’ experience in animal welfare.
• Vet tech experience is preferred; ability to administer medicine is required. Dog training experience is a plus
• Seeking candidates with experience in personnel management, staff development and strong interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
• The ideal person for this job is a team player, effective communicator, professional, takes initiative and uses tact and diplomacy.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in various stages of development, each with a unique timeline.
• Work requires continual attention to detail
• Ability to facilitate group processes as well as develop and influence others.
• Willing to work on weekends/holidays/varying shift times.
• Ability to professionally advocate FCDRT’s position on issues.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and Power point and the ability to learn Pet Portal, Petpoint and Salsa software.
• Valid Driver’s License with access to transportation to travel on organization business and clean driving record
This is a full time job
Job Contact Details
Closing Date: Wednesday, June 30, 2021