Location: Kanab, Utah
Hiring Range: $15.00 per hour to $18.00 per hour, depending on experience.
Work Schedule: 11:30 pm to 7:30 am, Thursday-Monday overnight shifts.
Position Summary: The Front desk agent auditor will perform concierge related duties at a high professional level and will support guests in every manner on the phone, via email and in person. Responsibilities will include verifying the accuracy of all accounts and income, balancing charges, and revenues, setting up the next business day, and reporting to Best Friends Accounting.
· The Front-Desk agent-auditor will Demonstrate kindness and the Golden Rule in our everyday actions by practicing inclusion and respect for every person for the value they bring to the table. Be a role model for the spirit of authenticity, kindness and positive influence with each other, our visitors, and volunteers as well as to the animals every day. This includes listening, being present, being supportive of others and demonstrating compassion and curiosity in conflict
· Oversees daily and after-hours Roadhouse & Mercantile operations including checking-in/out of guests, assisting guests with recommendations, requests and local activities, processing of payments and other guest -oriented tasks as needed. Resolve guest issues and ensure complete guest satisfaction.
· Verifies revenue from all sources is accurately balanced and follows up on any discrepancies; ensures room charges and taxes are properly posted to guest folios.
· Assists in the preparation of daily continental breakfast in Mercantile
· Performs occasional housekeeping, property cleaning as necessary,
· Contacts Best Friends Security, Roadhouse management, EMT’s or Police and Fire when necessary.
· Performs other duties as required.
· Maintain a safe workplace, valuing, and modeling safe work practices, adhering to organizational safety practices and rules.
Skills and Experience:
One to two years related customer service experience preferred.
Must have proficiency with a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, research, and presentation software (Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams and related software).
Accurate, appropriate, clear and concise written and verbal communication skills. Strong listening skills.
Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
Experience in interacting with the general public (customer service) preferred. Demonstrates approachability when dealing with the general public.
Strong interpersonal skills, i.e., ability to develop positive relationships with others and demonstrate sensitivity to the thoughts, feelings and perspectives of others.
Demonstrates personal accountability to ensure that all responsibilities are completed effectively and in a timely manner.
Must be willing to work weekends and holidays.
Must be able to routinely lift 30-40 pounds
Must be ok with exposure to various animal allergens
Must be able to perform physical activity on a frequent basis, including, but not limited to: walking up/down stairs, lifting and carrying, reaching, stooping, squatting, cleaning and bending.
This is a full time job
Job Contact Details
Closing Date: Monday, December 19, 2022