We currently offer an up to $2000 sign-on bonus for all new technicians!*
Use your skills and make a difference for animals!
The Animal Rescue League of Boston is seeking an enthusiastic full-time Certified Veterinary Technician or experienced Veterinary Technician to join ARL’s Boston Veterinary Care.
A little about us:
• Boston Veterinary Care (BVC) is a busy, small animal, four-doctor veterinary practice located in Boston’s beautiful and historic South End.
• We see appointments and perform a wide variety of surgeries, with all profits from the hospital benefiting the shelter pets of the Animal Rescue League.
A little about you:
• You are involved in all aspects of patient care, assisting doctors in clinical appointments, surgery prep, anesthesia monitoring and recovery
• You share your thoughts to improve how we deliver our best care and service.
• You help us improve our services and continue to grow as a team of caring veterinary professionals who work to exceed the expectations of our clients, provide exceptional care to our patients and build a team that has fun, supports each other and learns together.
• You have at least three years’ previous experience in a veterinary clinic or are certified.
What we offer:
• All the benefits of working for a fabulous non-profit such as 11 paid holidays, health insurance, 403b, etc., plus competitive salary
• A set 4-day work week.
• Free parking and easy access to public transportation.
• A real lunch break.
• A tight-knit team, great equipment, and high-quality medicine
• Becoming a part of one of the best and oldest animal welfare organizations
• (Please note this is not a shelter medicine position.)
To apply & view full job description: please go to our website at: https://www.arlboston.org/careers/
*Paid out after three months of employment.
$18.00 - $26.00 per hour
This is a full time job
Job Contact Details
Closing Date: Wednesday, September 8, 2021