Hosted by the Humane Society of the United States through the Law Enforcement Training Center. This virtual training is FREE and a part of a series thanks to a New Jersey strategic training initiative in partnership with the Banfield Foundation.
Topics to be covered:
• Equine standards of care and how to assess physical and living conditions
• Common conditions and potential causes
• Investigating equine cruelty reports, unique considerations
• Preparing for and executing a seizure
• Interpreting and applying relevant cruelty laws
Training is open to Law Enforcement, Animal Control, Humane Investigators, Code Enforcement Officers, Veterinarians, and Prosecutors.
A certificate of attendance will be provided for 2 hours of continuing education; course outline available upon request.
Register for this training here or by clicking Learn More.
Event Location | Remote, Webinar
Event Date | April 20, 2021 - 1 to 3 pm