Position Title: Program Assistant
Job Type: Full-time, Non-Exempt (35 Hours per Week)
Salary range: $35,000 to $45,000
Location: Sacramento-based but will consider remote working arrangement
The Program Assistant is expected to exhibit exceptional interpersonal skills, strong attention to detail, a demonstrated passion for helping people and animals, an ability to work well on a team and is able to balance and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment while maintaining a positive and professional attitude and demeanor.
Qualifications: Are you our new Program Assistant? This job is for you if you have:
● a passion for helping animals as well as people
● a High School degree or its equivalent
● truly exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with staff as well as outside vendors and other constituents
● the ability to think interdependently, be a conscientious team-player, balance and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-past work environment while maintaining a positive, professional attitude, high analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to strive for accuracy and precision and be able to follow and implement directives; and at the same time be flexible, creative, independent, and self-motivated
● an eagerness to be a compelling ambassador representing the organization’s brand
● knowledge of Google Drive is a plus
Day-to-day you will:
● Serve as Case Manager for RedRover Relief Urgent Care and Emergency Boarding grant programs.
● Update and track RedRover Relief data for reporting and program evaluation.
● Identify stories for Communications and Development, including potential fundraising opportunities, and write happy ending stories and other program-related articles as needed.
● Work with RedRover Relief applicants in a compassionate and efficient manner to process their grant applications.
● Work with veterinary clinics to approve the grants and advocate on behalf of the RedRover Relief applicant.
● Assist with answering incoming telephone calls as promptly as possible, supplying information according to organization guidelines, while demonstrating proficiency in RedRover brand attributes and habits of mind.
● Stay vigilant to additional resources that may be of help to RedRover Relief applicants and update website links.
● Assist with other tasks and projects as assigned
This is a full time job
Job Contact Details
Closing Date: Thursday, April 8, 2021