Are prairie dog colonies causing conflicts in your community? Or are you looking for the best way to preserve populations of this keystone species? Either way, join us for a free webinar, in which we will share the best methods (shaped from our years of experience in the field!) for coexisting with prairie dogs and solving conflicts.
Topics covered will include:
• Basic prairie dog biology/ecology
• Role of prairie dogs as keystone species
• Basic prairie dog management plans (links to online template management plans)
• Conflict prevention mechanisms
• Coexistence tactics including barriers & buffer zones
• Passive and wild to wild translocation
• Further training opportunities & resources
This webinar will be on June 22, 2021 at 1 p.m. EDT.
Register for the webinar here or by clicking Learn More.
Event Location | Remote, Webinar
Event Date | to