The Round Tables are a unique opportunity to have deep, meaningful conversations about animal sheltering and rescue on a predetermined topic with peers and colleagues in a small group setting. Attendees can seek help with issues, learn latest developments in a particular area and make connections with participants who have similar interests. With nearly 100 table topics to choose from, there truly is something for everyone.
As a host, your role is to determine a topic, facilitate the conversation and monitor the discussion. You will need to be present during both Round Table sessions, Thursday, May 16 from 8am-9:15am (breakfast provided) and Friday, May 17 from 10am-11am (refreshments provided).
Favorite Expo 2023 table topics included:
- How to be a good boss for a vet even if you aren’t one
- How pain contributes to cat and dog behavior
- The case for door-to-door community engagement
- DIY canine enrichment games
- Get volunteer help for your volunteer program
- Media relation tips and tricks
- Successes, innovations and ideas for improving community cat programs
Email Hannah Houser at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about hosting a Round Table at Animal Care Expo 2024.