Thank you for your interest in hosting a table at the Animal Care Expo Round Tables. You must be available April 23, 2021 from 12:00 - 1:00 p.m. EDT and 3:00 - 4:00 p.m. EDT to participate as a host.
Hosting a round table is not a presentation. The round tables are two 60-minute discussions with up to 8 participants seated around a table focusing on a particular topic. Your role as the table host is to lead the discussion and keep the discussion moving. A good host will:
- Be knowledgeable about the topic being discussed.
- Prepare targeted questions ready to stimulate the discussion if needed.
- Not allow one person to dominate and will involve less-confident participants.
- Make sure people feel comfortable to ask questions and challenge issues.
- Adopt a non-judgmental approach to participants’ viewpoints.
- Keep the group on-task.
The Animal Care Expo 2021 round tables will be virtual and we'll be using a platform that will enable attendees to choose what table they would like to sit at, and engage with others at their table, just like they would at the live conference.
The deadline to submit a topic is March 12. You will be notified by March 19th on the status of your submission.
Direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.