Make plans now to exhibit and sponsor at Animal Care Expo (Expo)! Expo will be an inspiring virtual experience April 21-23, 2021 and as much as we’d like to see you in Las Vegas in person, we don’t want to gamble with the well-being of conference participants.
Expo is a comprehensive and cutting-edge conference featuring 40 professional development sessions on topics such as veterinary telehealth, disaster preparedness, non-surgical sterilization, housing policies and eviction response, cat behavior, employee wellness plans and so much more.
Expo’s success is unmatched, and it continues to draw the largest gathering of animal welfare professionals in the country. Our pivot to an online platform for 2020 was very successful with over 4800 attendees registered with over 64,000 booth entries.
If this is your market, you can’t miss this unique opportunity to showcase your products and services! There will be a limited number of booths offered. Apply now!
- Exhibit hall and booth tour
- Event terms & conditions
- Sponsor and Exhibitor terms & conditions
- Cancellation policy
- Reserve your exhibit space
Who attends Expo
Key professionals from shelters, rescues, animal care and control, field services, veterinary and advocacy including:
- Shelter directors and board members with budgets ranging from the thousands to the millions
- Shelter and rescue managers, operations staff, volunteer coordinators and volunteers
- Animal control officers and cruelty investigators
- Humane educators
- Veterinarians and veterinary technicians
- Dog and cat behavior specialists
- Wildlife rehabilitators
- Animal emergency first responders
- State and federal emergency managers
- National advocacy organizations
Benefits of exhibiting at Expo 2021
- Exclusive exhibit hall open hours with no competing sessions during the live event, April 21-23.
- 24/7 attendee access to the event and exhibit hall through June 30.
- A virtual event allowing attendees to access content from anywhere at any time.
- Expanded attendee base: With no travel costs and a low registration fee, it is easier than ever for interested animal welfare professionals to attend, and we expect attendance numbers to reflect that.
- Networking opportunities with other industry professionals.
- Gamification with great prizes. Attendees earn points for completing tasks such as visiting the exhibit hall.
Exhibit hall hours
Dedicated open live hours during the conference are listed below. Please staff your booth like you would at the in-person conference so attendees can engage with you during those times.
Exhibit hall live hours are:
- Wednesday, April 21st, 11:00 a.m. EDT – 12:15pm EDT and 2:35-3:50pm EDT
- Thursday, April 22nd, 11:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. EDT and 3:35 p.m. EDT – 4:50 p.m. EDT
- Friday, April 23rd, 11:00 a.m. EDT – 12:00 p.m. EDT and 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. EDT
Each booth fee includes the following:
- Each virtual booth is $1295 for commercial companies and $695 for nonprofit companies. Placement is based on sponsorship, the number of years the company has exhibited at Expo and the order in which the Exhibit Space Agreements are received.
- Exhibitors receive two complimentary conference registrations per booth. Additional representatives may be registered at the advance rate.
- A listing in the exhibit hall map and category search.
- The list of all attendees who opt in to be contacted by the exhibitors and sponsors following the show.*
- Each booth is custom built with the following features:
- NEW THIS YEAR! One-one-one video chats with individual attendees! We also encourage you to add a Zoom meeting link for even more opportunity to have desired direct conversations.
- Public and one-on-one chat abilities to create engagement with visitors.
- Ability to upload video and audio content, website links, and sales/product materials.
- Welcome video with company logo and company description.
- Attendees can digitally swipe their badge to leave their contact information with the exhibitor and can add documents to their virtual briefcase.
- Ability to provide contact information (email, social pages) for attendees to reach out in case they visit your booth during a time when you do not have a representative present.
- Clickable action areas. Please see the attached booth instructions document that includes action area information including content type and specs.
Applications are due by February 17, 2021 to be included in the exhibit hall. Booth space is limited, so reserve now!
Exhibitor cancellation policy
Exhibitors canceling will forfeit 100% of their booth fee.
Notice of cancellation must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an email confirmation confirming receipt of your cancellation. If confirmation is not received, please call 202-525-9844.
* The opt in list of attendees is available to exhibitors and sponsors of Animal Care Expo. This list is limited to a one-time use. All names and contact information are the exclusive and valuable property of The Humane Society of the United States (HSUS). The exhibitor/sponsor in no way acquires ownership or rights to further usage of the list or the names. The HSUS is not commercially endorsing or promoting any product or service. The HSUS name cannot be used in promotion without prior written approval. The HSUS reserves the right to refuse use of this list at its discretion.
Questions about exhibiting or sponsoring? Contact Jennifer Finn at 202-525-9844 or by email at email@example.com.